Shop for Us
Go to www.smile.amazon.com to enroll in the Smile program for FREE.
If you're new to Amazon Smile, log in with your Amazon account and choose your charity: The Lake House - A Gathering Place for People Touched by Cancer. A portion of all eligible purchases will now be donated to The Lake House.
If you have an existing Amazon Smile account, you can change your charity to The Lake House by going to Your Account-->Change Your Charity.
You do not need to re-register your Amazon Smile charity. However, you must shop through smile.amazon.com INSTEAD OF amazon.com for donations to be made from purchases. There is no difference in merchandise between Amazon and Amazon Smile!
If you don't have a Kroger Plus Shopper's Card
1. Get one at the customer service desk of any Kroger store.
2. Register your card online at www.kroger.com to create an online account.
You'll need to provide:
- Zip code
- Favorite Kroger's store
- Email address
- New account password and Kroger card number
Once you agree on the terms and conditions, you'll be prompted to check your email box for a message that will include a link. Click on it.
You should be back at the Kroger website
1. Click on My Account, using your email address and password
2. In your account info, scroll down to the Community Rewards section
3. Click on "Enroll"
5. Enter NPO Number 90775 -- (nine zero seven seven five) or type in The Lake House
6. Choose The Lake House as your organization. To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see The Lake House in the Community Rewards section of your account page.
Shop til you drop . . . or at least until you get what you need
- You must swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number associated with the card for The Lake House to receive a percentage of your purchase.
Your participation in the Kroger Community Rewards Programs doesn't cost you any money. It's simply Kroger's way of giving back to organizations that encourage members to shop there.
We have GREAT news to share with all our Community Rewards charities, once again this year we will be suspending the re-enrollment process. This means members will NOT need to re-enroll their Kroger Plus card to continue to earn for the charity they have chosen.
Two things to note
· If for any reason a member does re-enroll they will just continue to earn as they were.
· As always new members will be able to join the program at any time .